NOTE : Many readers have shared articles with me overtime, this list is dedicated to all the readers. All these articles are contributed by the readers
- WHAT’S THE PROBLEM WITH MEN?
- The AI Revolution: Our Immortality or Extinction
- Nike is finally going to start selling on Amazon for one simple reason
- Quantum common senseQuantum common sense
- Google Makes So Much Money, It Never Had to Worry About Financial Discipline—Until Now
- 10X Your Results, One Tiny Action at a Time (The Power of Incremental Progress)
- What Cookies and Meth Have in Common
- Apple could be putting together an augmented reality team
- The real power of free markets: not efficiency, but innovation and dumb luck
- Why can’t we stop for death?
- How Google Could Rig the 2016 Election
- SECURITY NEWS THIS WEEK: HOW SHIPPING GIANT MAERSK DEALT WITH A MALWARE MELTDOWN
- Conglomerates Didn’t Die. They Look Like Amazon.
- Dear Class of 2017…
- Here’s The Profound Psychological Shift That Frees People From Perfectionism
Experiment Results : Data showed that there are no views on Saturdays and Sundays, so my hypothesis was that because I share a new list on Monday that’s why people read on Mondays. To test the same, I did not launch the list yesterday to observe if the sharing effect is real. What I observed was that the number of visitors as well as number of views increased by a similar amount as usual. I do not have enough detailed data to analyze further, but it shows that every Monday we try to start our week with a new perspective.