Note : As per the suggestions by one of the readers, I am changing the naming convention for the reading list. The week ending will be the coming week’s Friday. The idea is to nudge this as a deadline, hence a perception of a goal to be achieved.
- 15 essential skills they didn’t teach you in college
- How to Win with Automation (Hint: It’s Not Chasing Efficiency)
- Why You Feel the Urge to Jump
- Cars and second order consequences
- The dark side of Transparency
- Machine intelligence will let us all work like CEOs
- Mental Model: Bias from Conjunction Fallacy
- Who watches?
- Amazon’s Ambitions Unboxed: Stores for Furniture, Appliances and More
- Why predicting behavior is so hard
- 8 Classic storytelling techniques for engaging presentations
- Does Doing the Same Work Over and Over Again Make You Less Ethical?
- What happens if Uber fails?
- The $99 Billion idea